Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lots of Little Things...

As many of you are aware, I tend to work on long laborious projects. I love elaborate and long projects. They give me a chance to really explore a technique or process and I feel a huge sense of accomplishment upon finishing one of these endeavors. However, sometimes, I really just want to churn out a bunch of items in an evening. This feeling is where my new found hobby of crocheting adornments found its genesis. So, yeah, I've been making avocados, feathers and a even few little houses...

House Ring

Actually, I've been crocheting little house rings to be more specific.

House Ring

These were my first forays into the hand-held housing market. The pattern has definitely evolved and as soon as I finish my own version of the burbs I will share the instructions for these simple and satisfying edifices with you!

I kinda like this spooky version...

Haunted House Ring


Haunted House Ring

Want one? Head over here and pick one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment